Monday, March 22, 2010

Make A Difference Monday

Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something. ~Author Unknown

In the mornings as I drive to work, I listen to K-Love on the radio. They started something a couple of weeks ago called Make A Difference Monday. Everyone is to go out and intentionally do something to make a difference in another person's life that day.

You don't have to do something big in order to make a difference. I started thinking of the things that people have done that have made a difference in my life...or my day.

Too often we get so involved in our work, responsibilities, etc...we see the negative things so easily and often overlook all of those little things that others do that make a difference in our every day lives. So, I encourage you to share here...tell how someone has made a difference in your life today.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home